Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will design databases for your web applications

I will design databases for your web applications












About:

I am good at designing RDBMS systems. I have good working experience of building database driven web applications and have designed many databases using MsSQL and MySQL.

My services will be delivering a well designed database for your web application. An efficiently designed database build the foundation of a robust and scalable application.

My package will contain but is not limited to -
1. sql script for creating the database
2. seed data to insert data which are essential at the start itself like some Master data e.g country names, states, Enums etc
3. DB diagram
4. Document explaining the Entity Relationships.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment