Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will write an sql query in sql server or mysql

I will write an sql query in sql server or mysql












About:

I will write an SQL Query for you that includes upto one JOIN and fetches data from upto two tables.

Additionally...

I can also help with removing duplicates, write queries that includes 10+ tables. Analyze data using various queries. Create stored procedures and triggers. Export data from SQL Server to Excel and much more!

Reviews


raedwald:The seller was very quick with their work, and their work was thorough. 100% Recommended to use this Seller for SQL.

websolutions200:Thanks for completing the order. It was pleasure working with you.

phoneme007:Helpful

websolutions200:Outstanding Experience!

dsl225:Although I would recommend this seller because he is certainly very skilled, I would also warn about communication issues. I delivered a lot of descriptions and docs for a custom job but it was rather hard and long to get to he point. At the end the result is very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment