Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will do database sql queries

I will do database sql queries












About:

Please Contact me prior to ordering with your requirements. After discussing we can identify the exactly what you need, Cost & delivery time. 

Mainly-
Assignment are also preferred 
  • Developing database applications with Interface using .net( MS SQL or My SQL)
                          
The specials in application developments.
  • Professional Interface( User friendly GUI /  .net )

  • High Performances / Unlimited shared users

  • Security / User administration and control individual access permissions
  • Standalone / No Installation and No needs MS Office or any other software to run the application.

Applications,
Inventory Control Systems, Sales Managements Systems, Shop management system, eCommerce system and any type of custom database application.

I'm guaranteed to achieve your best satisfaction by going through my experiences as a software developer.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment