Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will help you in basic database structure and design

I will help you in basic database structure and design












About:

Hi,

Are you tired for creating databases using MS SQL ? don't be concerned you're right place here.I have proven practical knowledge in database field as a operation analyst(SQL). I will do your any scripting work relevant to the Microsoft SQL server. 

You should not worry about the output I will do revisions until you receive the expected outcome. 

I can do

  1. Writing a SQL view for querying purpose
  2. Writing a stored Procedure
  3. Writing a trigger 
  4. will create database using following key factors,
Primary Key
Foreign Key
Unique Key
Composite Key
Index Key
Triggers
Functions
Procedures
Cursors
Temp Table

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment