Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will design the physical data model in postgresql, mysql or ms access

I will design the physical data model in postgresql, mysql or ms access












About:

I am a System Engineer, I have experienced in the design of database in PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Ms Access, I use Power Designer for the design of databases, I also can use Navicat or MySQL Workbench. My object is you have your database ready to use in an app.

I can offer you

  • ER Diagram
  • Physical Data Model (primary and foreign keys, data types, validation rules, relationships)
  • Normalization up to(3rd normal form)
  • Export to format SQL.
  • Unlimited revision until you are satisfied

I also can offer you

  • Stored Procedures
  • Logical Data Model
  • Queries
  • Connect to the database (PostgreSQL or MySQL) to Codeigniter framework

If you have some question, you can write inbox

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment