Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will developed a full responsive website with a creative design for you. + See More

I will developed a full responsive website with a creative design for you. + See More












About:

I use SQL to scrub large data sets so they are easier to work with and then create visualizations to display the information.

Data Scrubbing - customer data to be captured inconsistently 
(e.g. parts of addresses are missing).These issues can cause big problems down stream when trying to 
use Excel formulas or other more advanced analytics.  Let me get your data in good 
shape so it's easy to work with and ready for more advanced analytics. 
 I'm also happy to provide consulting services on best practices for capturing data 
to prevent database discrepancies.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment