Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do any sql,oracle database or access database work for you

I will do any sql,oracle database or access database work for you












About:

I can help you with your entire database problems. I've worked withMy SQL , SQL,Access and Oracle.
I can also help you with queries.
For anything which is related to database systems, you can come to me with your issues/assignments. I can also develop a new database for any purpose you want served and maintain or fix your current database.

-SQL
-MySQL
-Oracle
-MS Access

I can also program front end for your database. (html, JavaScript, PHP)

If required, I can also administer and maintain the database I develop for you.(Additional charges applied)

-Reminder:

*The gig quantity will depend on the requirements.
*Communicate before placing an order.Please Contact me prior to ordering with your requirements. After discussing we can identify the exactly what you need, Cost amp; delivery time.

Applications,
Sales Managements Systems,Inventory Control Systems,Shared information systems and any type of custom database application.

Feel free to contact me I'm guaranteed to achieve your best satisfaction by going through my 4years experiences as a software developer.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment