Friday, August 3, 2018

I will make er diagram and write their database queries

I will make er diagram and write their database queries












About:

Welcome to my gig.
I will create ER diagram and write database queries

what you will get:

  • Database designing
  • Query creation
  • Draw ER Diagrams
  • Create MySQL Database (For 1 Gig : 4 Tables)
  • Database Normalization (1NF/ 2NF/ 3NF)
  • Create database documentation
  • Import/Export Data
  • Query Optimization


I will provide ER/EER diagrams in multiple formats (PDF/JPG/PNG)

ER diagrams will be drawn using Creatly, MS Visio, MySQL Workbench as you require.

NOTE:
Kindly message me before placing order.

Thanks :)

Reviews


bassamx555:I WAS EXPECTING A PROFESSIONAL JOB!!!

mohsintanweer:nice to work with you

devcode:Outstanding experience

mohsintanweer:thank you

adroajordan:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment