Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will do your database design and sql scripts for table creation

I will do your database design and sql scripts for table creation












About:

I will create a database and will write complex queries for you. I will do you Database projects and assignment.Many people face problem while solving sql queries. I will help them and solve their problems. I will provide understandable solutions for them. My sql code will be the most optimized code.
I will also design database model for your system.

  • Basic CRUD Queries
  • Table creation
  • Complex Queries
  • Database design Model
  • ERD Model

Please feel free to contact me anytime with your database related queries and I will be happy to try and solve them.

Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment