Monday, August 20, 2018

I will convert your questionnaires into an spss data file

I will convert your questionnaires into an spss data file












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, my name is Karen.
Thanks for checking out my Gig.
 
Data-entry is one of my passions.

With 25 years of working in medical research and having extensive SPSS data-entry experience, coupled with college degrees in Statistics and Population studies, you can rest assured that I am qualified to handle your data.

So: 
  • Have you got questionnaires needing conversion to an SPSS data file?
  • Are you pressed for time?
  • Do you need fast efficient data-entry?

Then, send your questionnaires along to me. 
I am really eager to assist you with your data-entry needs, be it quantitative or qualitative data.

Please, message me and let us discuss the job at hand and thank you for considering me to be your data entry assistant.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment