Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will be your oracle database wizard

I will be your oracle database wizard












About:

Stuck on a query or Design for the project?  Project due but you really don't understand SQL and database design?  I can help you out!  

I specialize in Oracle but am versed in all major relational databases (MySQL, Access...etc).  You explain the query you're trying to write, I write it and we both win.  

I will design the project or write queries for the project.

I can also help you for implementing the project in Desktop application or Web application via C# and PHP. Let me know before order.


Please contact me before ordering with a description of what you want.  This way I can be sure I have time to do it and know how to do it and don't have to cancel your order.  We can also discuss how many orders it will take to complete your Task.

Reviews


gust0008155:Awesome seller as always. Never lets me down. every time I have a website issue I go to him and it's resolved. Thanks man.

dooniee:great experience with you.. hope so you have liked my work

jonahross:Great assistance, one of the best I’ve actually come across. You get the help you need and deserve trust me !!!!!

dooniee:Thank you

gust0008155:Awesome seller as always. Never lets me down. every time I have a website issue I go to him and it's resolved. Thanks man.


No comments:

Post a Comment