Friday, August 24, 2018

I will redirect your domain to your new website

I will redirect your domain to your new website












About:

I will edit your DNS and change your name-servers for your website domain and web-hosting. I will link your website-domain with your web-hosting and redirect, etc.


Why need this Gig ?

******* When ever you change your web-hosting provider, a name-server change is necessary. 
If you want to use any third party Name-server provider, Name-server change is necessary. 
Add-record/Remove-record/Update-records, MX-records, CNAME-records, TXT-records

Requirements:

  1. All login details for your website domain (where it is registered, domain panel not c panel)
  2. Hosting Panel login. (for dns update or change)
  3. The list of new name-servers.

If you have any queries about this gig please contact me before purchasing this gig.

Reviews


lucyshil:Fab. Highly recommended! Did exactly as I asked very promptly. Thanks

faisalnazeer89:Outstanding Experience !!! Thank you. Hope to work with you again in future.

yc2017:Excellent service! Very prompt response time and work completion.

faisalnazeer89:Great buyer, I had a lovely time working with him. Looking forward to work with him again. Thank you so much.!!!

goprofitsite:Excellent work. Excellent comunication. I will use your services again. I recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment