Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will do sql and mysql related tasks for you

I will do sql and mysql related tasks for you












About:

I like to do any kind of SQL and MYSQL related tasks for you! I am final year student of Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology and I am already done so many modules regarding the Database management. My favorite field also database management and administration. If you have any problems regarding
eg -  

  • Querries
  • Triggers
  • Functions
  • procedures
  • database design etc,

 

When you make an order do mention clearly 

       -your purpose & requirement
      
 -if you have any attachments sent me them too

 

Hope to serve you.

Thank you!

Reviews


sidcorp2011:Great performance

uvindu94:NIce to working with him

sidcorp2011:Completes what he agreed to and communicated very well. I will definitely hire him again.

uvindu94:Great buyer. 100% clear requirements. Pleasure to work with him

qeneni:Very quick quality work.


No comments:

Post a Comment