Monday, August 20, 2018

I will create database in ms access or sql and design erd

I will create database in ms access or sql and design erd












About:

If you want to develop a database for your company or you want any kind of help regarding your database, then I'm here to help whenever you need it.

  • I can design Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), use cases, UML and any other required diagram for your project in Visio or any other required software.
  • I can produce data dictionaries.
  • I can normalize your database.
  • I can design Queries.
  • I can make Forms in MS Access.
  • I can generate Reports in MS Access.
  • I can make Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
  • I can also provide you with documentation of your project.

Perfection is guaranteed and I will ensure that your work is done to the highest standards and to your 100% satisfaction.


PLEASE SEND ME YOUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.

After discussing them, I will be able to identify the specific work that will be required, the cost and the delivery time.

Reviews


bubbleman93:Amazing and quick work! Will definitely recommend this seller

shafiquemehar:Outstanding Experience

itti07:perfection, best gig in the website \ni recommend shafiquemaher to everyone

shafiquemehar:Nice Person to work with.

jimmi0904:Cool guy and fast


No comments:

Post a Comment