Monday, August 6, 2018

I will write sql queries and create sql and no sql database designs

I will write sql queries and create sql and no sql database designs












About:

With my experience I will kindly help you in the analysis, design and implementation of your database in many data storage engines.

I can help you with the creation of databases in any of the following database engines:

  • MS SQL Server 2005/2008
  • MySQL
  • MongoDB (No-SQL)
  • others No-SQL databases


Also I am capable of writing complex and simple SQL queries for relational databases including:
Writing of Stored procedures, SQL cursos, SQL functions, SQL views

Other services I offer:

  • Design Entity Relational Diagrams (ERDs)
  • Bug fixing in any SQL query
  • Data migration
  • Any other support you may need for your database


Please make sure to provide me with the necessary information before placing an order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment