Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will design erd and database using my sql workbench and phpmyadmin

I will design erd and database using my sql workbench and phpmyadmin












About:

I will design database using Oracle, MYSQL, MS Access. I am a software engineer and I have good expertise in database. I can do any work related to it. I can create front end on access form, oracle 11 g forms, Oracle Application Express and for MYSQL I can create complete web application with PHP fron-end connected and can host it for u as well. I can connect database with Java as well using JDBC and ODBC. The details of all work are provided as follows.

I can create.

  • ERD Diagram
  • Normalization upto(3rd normal form) + BCNF.
  • Queries (Simple + Complex)
  • Complete Back-end Development with front end as well.
  • Logical Schema.
  • Conceptual Schema
  • Physical Design.
  • Access forms
  • Oracle forms plus Application builder on Oracle Application express.
  • PHP front end for MYSQL with complete hosting.
  • Java front end based on requirement to connect Oracle or access with it.


In short every task related to database I can do it.

Reviews


mhiztanonny:My worse experience ever on fiverr will not order again

awais_se:Seller requested a work before placing order and i have delivered him within 1 hour. After 2 days he requested additional work .customer support said : My best recommendation would be to reply to the feedback publicly, so that prospective buyers who see this review can see your side of story!!!!!!

crisbia3:OK. Suggested!!!

awais_se:Looking Forward To Work With You...

mhiztanonny:My worse experience ever on fiverr will not order again


No comments:

Post a Comment