Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will be available 24/7.

I will be available 24/7.












About:

                                          [Done in excel]

  • I will deliver a professional spreadsheet to you with whatever you need.
  • Let me help you with your problem in Excel or ask for guidance and tips to improve your efficiency.

 

Here is some stuff that I can do for you

·         Formulas

·         Custom Formulas

·         Fix your data

·         Crush Duplicates

·         VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP Index -Match

·         Pivot tables

·         Macros / VBA

·         Conditional formatting

·         Convert any file to Excel

·         Work on Google Sheets


  • IMPORTANT! It's better to contact me first prior to placing an order

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment