Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do website speed optimization

I will do website speed optimization












About:

I can do page speed optimization for your website Homepage and entire site.
This will include 
  • Minify CSS,
  • Minify Javascript,
  • Optimize images,
  • gzip compression
  • use of caching with htaccess.

This will only applicable for Homepage.

Points to be considered:
1. It will depends upon server configuration. If server does not support Caching and Compression then I can not compress it much.
2. It may also depend upon Themes & Plugins used for the website.
3. I can not compress or cache any third party resources loading on website Like Facebook, twitter or google js or images loading from third party website.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment