Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will do your ERD and access database

I will do your ERD and access database












About:

As a software engineer and having good expertise in databases specially in access. I can do any related work to ms access.

I am offering to create.yo

1. Tables with their relation ships
2. Queries (Simple + Complex)
3. User friendly forms to create user interactive friendly environment based on your requirements.
4. LOGIN
5. MAIN MENU based on customer requirements.
6. ANY TYPE REPORTS
7. ERD
8. Normalization Tables

In short any work related to access I am capable of doing it. First concern me please before proceeding to order. I can promise quality and commitment and database will be developed based on he customer requirement.

Reviews


jmaryahammonds:Great seller good with handling the work!!!

freeky_boy:Very good buyer like to work with him again and again very cooperative boy

jmaryahammonds:Will get the job done and makes a great seller I suggest.

freeky_boy:Outstanding Experience!

jmaryahammonds:Recommend this seller the best for this work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment