Friday, July 27, 2018

I will design the database I will provide you the ER diagram with SQL scripts

I will design the database I will provide you the ER diagram with SQL scripts












About:

Hi,

Do you need help to design a database to store your data?

· Not sure how to convert requirements to the database design?

· Not sure how to handle all the complexity?

· Not sure where to start?

Then order this gig!

I will create a MySQL database with tables and provide you the ER diagram with all the database and table creation SQL scripts.

You just have to send the details of what you need to store and I will do all the hard work. I have been designing, developing and maintaining databases for over 9 years. I have very good academic qualifications and worked in many enterprise level projects so you don’t have anything to worry.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment