Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will do tasks related to microsoft sql server and access database

I will do tasks related to microsoft sql server and access database












About:

I will do tasks related to Microsoft SQL Server database(versions 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016 and newer version) like writing and optimization of SQL Server queries and scripts, Stored procedures, Functions and Views.

Performing indexing like adding/updating clustered and non-clustered indexes, re-indexing of columns and scanning of existing indexes for performance improvements.

Also schedule SQL server jobs for performing database operations automatically and regularly on specified time interval.

Importing/Exporting data/records between SQL Server database tables, MS Access and MS Excel and vice versa.

I will also do tasks related to development of MS Access Forms and reports, writing of Access queries and optimization.

Reviews


rayman157:Last script didn't work and he did not answer me\nLeft me with a very big headache

piyushjbudheliy:Whatever I wrote is only after confirming two times from your side.\nAlso you accepted that last script is correct, but you need to change it and I also ready to change it as per your requirements but you leave discussion in between.\nAlso provide wrong review, its not faire I think.

rayman157:Very good\n

piyushjbudheliy:Outstanding Experience!

rayman157:excellent seller


No comments:

Post a Comment