Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will code your queries for a final data-set table required for analysis

I will code your queries for a final data-set table required for analysis












About:

## MESSAGE ME IF YOU NEED A CUSTOM OFFER ##

  • SQL Server
  • HeidiSQL
  • MySQL
  • Netezza
  • Microsoft Access

Database work made easy, I don't need your data, I don't need access to your database, all I need are table names, column names and what you are trying to do and I'll build/type your code from scratch!

You have errors, or can't seem to get the query to do what you want, I will fix your code and even re-write it and make it better!

I'm an Insight and Strategy analyst by profession, I work with HeidiSQL, Netezza, SQL Server, R, Microsoft Access and Excel on a daily basis.

Get in touch if you need assistance, consulting or code from scratch, data is the key to success, so let's ensure we interrogate it properly.

Reviews


darrelhayner:Excellent communication. Flexible to solve the problem. Very knowledgeable in SQL. Will definitely call upon again!

ink01_uk:Excellent buyer, easy to work with, thanks

alpine11:undeniably the best experience ever in regard to talent and skill along with effort! it's really rare when I get to say that I can work with someone at my speed Or better!

ink01_uk:Excellent buyer, was a pleasure doing business and enjoyed the challenge!

darrelhayner:Excellent communication. Flexible to solve the problem. Very knowledgeable in SQL. Will definitely call upon again!


No comments:

Post a Comment