Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will provide you basic help in your basic database task.

I will provide you basic help in your basic database task.












About:

Hi, my name is Omore and I have great experience in database development, I working last 4 years on database design and development but now I think I need to make a gig so that I can help other people.

^^^^^^Services^^^^^^^^

  • Database design.
  • Database development with Java, C#, C++, PHP etc
  • hands on experience in  MySQL, SQL, Access and Derby
  • ERD diagram

Feel free to contact me I will provide you best service as you want.

Thanks

Reviews


mike_be:I do not know how to describe this person's magnificent work and how he has made my life easier at work, he is like my Wikihow for C++, Java, and SQL queries. Try ordering from him for reliable and good quality work and fast delivery

mromore:very nice buyer.\n\nthanks

moestouka:One of the people I trust the most on this site. I highly recommend

mromore:Thanks

somaa2015:Quick deliver order


No comments:

Post a Comment