Monday, July 23, 2018

I will create database for applications

I will create database for applications












About:

Hey, I'm Sajjad Jalil. I have years of experience in Front-End and Back-End programming which includes websites and android applications.

Here's what I offer you in this gig

  • I can develop and design full database which includes tables, triggers, ERD, relations.
  • I can export and import data from and in database.
  • I can create admin panel for database using PHP and connect database to it.

My services:

  •  Front-end (HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, JQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax) 
  •  Back-end (PHP) 
  •  Database (MySQL, Access, SQL server, Oracle)

Note:

Before buying my gig, please contact with me with your requirement details. Thanks!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment