Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will make sure the query is right - not just "close"

I will make sure the query is right - not just "close"












About:

If you need a SQL query to pull some data out of a database for the purposes of a report or something that is part of a web app, etc, I will be glad to offer my services. Since this service is purely offering SQL query writing, I will assume your database is already up and running and that you already have data for me to query - unless my query is going to part of your new ETL process, of course. :) 

If you ARE needing a query that will be part of an ETL process, that is something I can do... But with regards to ETL - and depending on your exact needs - we can talk further if you are needing services for a larger projects. For instance - are you needing me to build out your entire ETL process, including scheduling so it will run automatically? Do you need a way to monitor your ETL processes? Are you not even sure what an ETL process is but you've googled enough to know you need one? We can talk further if you are indeed seeking someone for a full on ETL project!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment