Monday, July 23, 2018

I will design and develop erd, mysql database and related stuff

I will design and develop erd, mysql database and related stuff












About:

Are you facing difficulty in managing your business record manually or in file system? are you looking for an efficient, easy to use, manageable database for keeping track of old and current data of your business? if yes then you are at right place. A good database design is important in ensuring consistent data, elimination of data redundancy, efficient execution and high-performance i can help you out in development of  database as per your requirement for your company/organization. i can develop database for you in following DBMS tools/technologies.


  1. MySQL
  2.  MS SQL
  3. Access

I can help you in project  which include following features 

  • ER Diagram 
  • Normalization Database
  • Documentation
  • Schema
  • Database
  • Stored Procedures
  • Triggers
  • Views
  • Admin Panel
  • Final

I Always Work With The Intent of Giving You 100% Satisfaction!I have Hands-on experience in development of robust, easy to use, decent styled and up-to-dated database for you at reasonable cost  A Happy Client is my #1 Priority.

--Contact me before placing order--

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment