Monday, July 23, 2018

I will highlight where needs to be improved thus leading to higher efficiency and profit. + See More

I will highlight where needs to be improved thus leading to higher efficiency and profit. + See More












About:

This gig is to improve the performance of an existing etl transfer that may be causing you pain. 

I have 8 years experience of Informatica Power Centre and Oracle. 
I used to lead a team of Contractors which involved me creating the Solution Design for them to follow and I would check the work afterwards. I can do the same with you which means you will learn as we go.

I'm experienced in creating database tables, views, partitions, indexes (both types) and then testing their performance and suitability for the task, bearing in mind their performance with other tables/views/indexes within the business.

I'm experienced in Firewalls, gpg/pgp encryption, vpn, ftp servers for the secure exchange of data. I may be able to speed up this part of the process rather than the etl itself?

I am an end-to-end Developer so please let me know if there's something more involved required. Please see my LinkedIn account.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment