Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will make database using ms access

I will make database using ms access












About:

NOTE:

FIRST CONCERN ME BEFORE PROCEEDING TO GIVE ANY ORDER. It's good that we first discuss all your requirements properly and clearly and after that I start the work. to avoid any cancellation. 

As a software engineer and having good expertise in databases specially in access. I can do any related work to ms access. 

I am offering to create.yo

1. Tables with their relation ships
2. Queries (Simple + Complex)
3. User friendly forms to create user interactive friendly environment based on your requirements.
4. LOGIN
5. MAIN MENU based on customer requirements.
6. ANY TYPE REPORTS  

In short any work related to access I am capable of doing it. First concern me please before proceeding to order. I can promise quality and commitment and database  will be developed based on he customer requirement.

Reviews


arangobryan001:Amazing work and fast

siajohnson4:Excellent

nour96:Nice design

nour96:Good Communication

nour96:Very good Communication


No comments:

Post a Comment