Monday, July 2, 2018

I will design er and database with sql for your requirement

I will design er and database with sql for your requirement












About:

Thanks for visiting! You are warmly welcome to my gig!
I am a senior level software engineering professional with over 5 years industry experience. Currently working as a lead software engineer of a Swedish e-invoicing company.

What you'll get

  1. Optimized ER diagram (in PNG, JPG, PDF, source file)
  2. DDL queries (CREATE TABLE *) for your preferred DBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, H2 DB)
  3. DML queries for the model (ie. SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE) (As requested in extras)
  4. Indexes, Views, Stored procedures, Triggers (As requested in extras)


Diagramming software used (Select your choice)

  1. MySQL Workbench
  2. Creately
  3. draw.io
  4. Umbrello


Need more?
Please let me know if you need my help to implement data models in your preferred language (java, C#.. etc). It will be a separate task (gig)

Note
Looking forward to work with you, Please feel free to ping me with your requirementbeforeplacing the order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment