Monday, July 2, 2018

I will discuss the scope of project, including: => Data Flow => Database Design => Functionality

I will discuss the scope of project, including: => Data Flow => Database Design => Functionality












About:

I will create database table for you as well as write simple or complex query also help you with any of your database task, I am just one message away.


I've created many databases like payroll management system, student information system ,inventory management system, test session system including work on structured query language.


Feel free to contact for assignments.

I will design database using MS Access, MS Excel, MYSQL, MS sql server  The details of all work are provided as follows.  

I can create.

1. ERD Diagram

2. Normalization upto(3rd normal form) + BCNF.

3. Queries (Simple + Complex)

4. Complete Back-end Development with front end as well. 

5. Logical Schema.

6. Conceptual Schema

7. Physical Design.

I have experience in the following domains:

  • School management system
  • Hospital mgmt system
  • CRM
  • Marketing analytics
  • Inventory mgmt system
  • Sales & Purchase monitoring system

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment