Friday, July 27, 2018

I will migrate your database to the cloud

I will migrate your database to the cloud












About:

As an experienced Systems Engineer I have the ability to migrate your production databases consistently and safely with zero downtime. I have experience in both on-site database migration and con-site to cloud migrations.


What services Do I offer?


On-premises to On-premises

  • I can take consistent backup of your production database
  • I can migrate any relational database such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, Maria DB, Postgre SQL.
  • Automate Backups even in the free versions.
  • Consult you with best practices


O
n-premises to AWS Cloud

  • I can set up a MySQL or MariaDB environment on Amazon RDS instance
  • Andalso migrate existing MySQL , Oracle, MS SQL or Maria DB database into RDS
  • Handle database of any size.
  • I Can configure the database with your application or website with minimum downtime.

Contact me for any type of migration. I guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
Justsign Up for an AWS Account with the required privileges and leave the rest to me with.

I Respect IT Ethics .I upholdcode ofEthicsas an IT Professional. Your data will be safe with me and will NEVER be exposed.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment