Friday, July 27, 2018

I will work on access, excel or sql database and assignments

I will work on access, excel or sql database and assignments












About:

Greetings!

Thanks for considering my Gig :) Welcome.

*** Please contact me Prior Ordering ***

I can help you with:

MS Access DB Design, Creation & Management
  • Tables
  • Queries (& SQL)
  • Forms
  • Reports
  • User Defined Functions & VBA Macros
  • Assignments & Projects
  • Excel to Access & Access to Excel Conversion
  • Professional User Interface using Forms & Reports

SQL DB Creation, Setup & Administration
  • Building Queries
  • Building Relationships
  • RDBMS Concepts & Data Models
  • SQL Server problems
  • PostGreSQL problems
  • MySQL problems
  • Assignments & Projects
  • End to End DB Design, Creation & Setup

*** Please contact me Prior Ordering ***

I have over 10 years of experience working with various Databases and automating processes and projects using Access & SQL. I have prolonged expertise in VBA and can help you with any questions regarding this.

Please tell me in detail on what you exactly need and in which application or Engine (for SQL). Only when you are satisfied with the plan of work that I share, we can talk about the timeliness and the costing. Hence, contacting me prior to ordering the Gig is most important.

Thank You very much for considering my services :)
We wish you all the best!
Best Regards,
sTdwares

Reviews


traciereed:Very Professional

stdwares:Thanks a lot for offering me the work and trusting on my designs. Thanks for the tips as well. It was wonderful to work together. Hope we get to interact again, very soon. God Bless \u0026 All the best to you too...

iheakaram:Outstanding Experience!

stdwares:Thanks for the opportunity. Hopefully we will work together on many other projects. I wish you all the success. God bless you!

iankerry:This is my second project, and am as delighted with it as the first one. Communication was excellent as was delivery. I can highly recommend you work with Tan.


No comments:

Post a Comment