Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will create erd, sql, use case , uml , diagrams

I will create erd, sql, use case , uml , diagrams












About:

I am a Level-2 seller , delivered 280+ orders as of now ..
 
I am a software professional with 6 years experience,  I will create ER diagram database diagram,  uml diagrams for your academical projects . Also i can turn ERD into relational database . I will write optimized SQL queries.

In one line , you can reach out to me for ER Diagram, any SQL related work and UML use case diagrams. 

Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


tapmeet:Great Guy, Easy to work. Met all requirements on time, followed instruction. Very pleased with the results. An A++++++ recommendation.

irkumar:Outstanding Experience!

joannalampe:Outstanding Experience!

irkumar:Outstanding Experience!

dickyhk:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment