Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will create sql queries in sql server and oracle

I will create sql queries in sql server and oracle












About:

Hi I am ALI

If you want to write any SQL queries or you want to optimize an existing queries then I can help you with it efficiently.
I have good expertise in database. I can do any work related to it. I can create front end on access form, oracle 11 g forms,and front end on ASP .NET. I can connect database with ASP .Net. The details of all work are provided as follows.

I can create.

· ERD Diagram

· Normalization upto (3rd normal form) + BCNF.

trigger and Function

· Queries (Simple + Complex)

. Create the store Procedure

· Complete Back-end Development with front end as well.

· Oracle forms plus Application builder on Oracle Application express.

· ASP .Net front end based on requirement to connect Oracle or access with it.

Contact Me Before Ordering

In short every task related to database I can do it.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment