Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will design mysql database,write sql queries and design erd

I will design mysql database,write sql queries and design erd












About:

I will design and develop database according to your requirements asap. Completed a large number of databases related project on-time as per specification. So don't wait to order :)

My services: 
  • SQL queries
  • MySQL
  • Access database
  • Oracle
  • Documentation
  • ERD/EER Diagrams
  • STAR Diagram
  • Schema Design

Diagrams Format:
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PDF
  • Source File

Diagrams will be drawn using MS Visio, ER Assistant, Creatly, MySQL Workbench and as per your requirements.

                                NOTICE                                                                        

  1. Price depends on requirements and complexity.
  2. Contact me before placing an order

Reviews


stevesofos:Very good and professional

usmanaziz045:Thank You so much

hesterliong:I am very happy with the work! Will trade again in the future! Recommended seller

usmanaziz045:Outstanding Experience!

jutton:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment