Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will work with the team and also independently to accomplish goals and grow my skills. I am looking forward positive response from your people.

I will work with the team and also independently to accomplish goals and grow my skills. I am looking forward positive response from your people.












About:

Hello there a little bit about myself. I am a professional developer know all the latest technologies.I'm expert in skills including front-end designing HTML5, CSS3, Js, JQuery, PHP amp; MySQL, Json etc.

  • Developing database applications withProfessional Interface using .net (MS Access, MS SQL or My SQL)
  • Professional Interface( User friendly GUI / .net )

  • High Performances / Unlimited shared users

  • Security


Other database tasks that you can get done with this gig;

  • Database design


  • Query Writing


  • Data Analysis


  • Converting Ms Access databases into MS-SQL or into MY SQL with saving your previous data.


  • And I will give any support for resolving any database problem.


Regards: Muhammad Awais

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment